Mocha Pro is a powerful, academy award winning planar tracker developed by BorisFX. It can be used for anything from a simple screen replacement to removing wires from a complex moving shot.
In this tutorial I will show you how to use the Insert Module, combined with the Mesh Warp Tool to insert an image (or video) on a person’s face. This technique can be used to create realistic scars, tattoos, digital makeup and more!
You can get 15% OFF all BorisFX products by using my custom coupon code surfacedstudio
- 2:20 How to Get a Good Track
- 3:39 Creating a Planar Track for the Face
- 5:58 Using the Mesh Warp Tool in Mocha Pro
- 11:00 Rendering the Insert Layer
- 12:16 Enhancing the Final Composite